Teaching Strategies Mighty Minutes for Preschool
Watch a video about using Mighty Minutes!
Make every minute count with Mighty Minutes™, featuring short and playful songs, chants, rhymes, games, and activities that turn “in-between time” into “learning time.”
- can be used to intentionally teach language, literacy, math, science, social studies, or physical skills.
- are based on the 38 Objectives for Development & Learning and clearly labeled with the objectives met during each activity. Mighty Minutes can be used in any preschool classroom, and are particularly supportive for teachers using Teaching Strategies GOLD® and/or The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- meet the Head Start CLASS™ dimension of Productivity, making them the ideal resource for maximizing learning time in the early childhood classroom.
- offer suggestions for adapting every activity to either focus on a different area of learning or increase/decrease the complexity of the activity to meet every child’s needs.
- are also available in Spanish, featuring traditional Spanish songs and rhymes to help support Spanish language development.
Each set of Mighty Minutes comes with 100 laminated cards, each with its own activity that addresses particular learning objectives. Mighty Minutes can be clipped onto a convenient, retractable key ring (included with purchase) so they can be kept close at hand for use anywhere, any time.