Professional Development Solutions
Our Approach to Early Childhood Professional Development
At Teaching Strategies, we think of ourselves as a partner in your early childhood program’s professional development training experiences—one that’s as committed as you are to enhancing the skills and knowledge of your early childhood educators, regardless of experience or learning style. We offer sessions and resources to meet the needs of every early childhood classroom: infants, toddlers, and twos; preschool; and kindergarten.
NEW! Continuing Education Units
Teaching Strategies now directly offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for our professional development sessions. We are thrilled to have been officially approved as an IACET* Authorized Provider, following completion of a rigorous application and review process. Call 301.634.0818, ext. 1782 to learn more.
*International Association for Continuing Education and Training
Solutions to Meet Every Need
Our wide variety of professional development training options will meet every schedule and budget, and range from comprehensive in-person sessions right at your own program—to online training or books
- Browse our in-person The Creative Curriculum® sessions
- Browse our in-person GOLD™ sessions
- Browse our online sessions
- Learn about our off-the-shelf options
- Learn about our eCDA credentialing options
- Interested in becoming a trainer in our Professional Development Network? Click here to apply.