Getting Started with The Creative Curriculum® Cloud for Teachers
During this webinar, teachers will learn how to get started with The Creative Curriculum® Cloud.
Director, Product Marketing
What you’ll learn
- exploring the resources in the Digital Content Library,
- pre-populating your planning calendar with the At-a-Glance charts from Teaching Guides,
- sharing family-facing resources, including Guided Learning Experiences and family Mighty Minutes®,
- sharing the At-Home Guided Learning Plans, and
- engaging in two-way communication with families.
Implementing Studies with The Creative Curriculum® Cloud
During a typical school year, home visits would have started by now. But, how do we replicate the experience of visiting a family in their home in a virtual setting?
Join us for this free webinar to learn about the strategies and guidance included in The Creative Curriculum® Home Visitor’s Guide for Distance Learning, and how it can help you make virtual home visits as beneficial and engaging as those conducted in person.
Join Teaching Strategies® product leadership to learn about our new Distance Learning Solution. Teaching Strategies’ Distance Learning Solution will offer programs the leading e...
Best Practices, Product Demonstration,
Educators always have a full plate of responsibilities. But now, many feel overwhelmed with the added weight of teaching during a pandemic. It is imperative that you have strategies in place to h...