Enhance Learning in Class and at Home with MarcoPolo for Educators
Enhance and extend learning opportunities through immersive, child-led video adventures that incorporate STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning content.
Teaching Strategies and MarcoPolo Learning® have partnered to empower teachers and caregivers with developmentally appropriate technology that provides high-quality, personalized, and interactive learning moments. Together, we're giving educators the guidance they need to thoughtfully incorporate child-led digital learning into their instruction.
MarcoPolo for Educators is an innovative, research-based digital tool for educators, designed for child-led discovery in school and at home. It includes 1,000+ video adventures that incorporate STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning content and are aligned to the Teaching Strategies® objectives for development and learning and The Creative Curriculum® studies, 3,000+ learning games to help children build foundational skills within a meaningful context, videos with supports for English language acquisition, and more.
Webinar participants will
- experience a live demo of MarcoPolo for Educators highlighting video adventures that cover STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning topics;
- see how MarcoPolo is aligned to the objectives for development and learning and The Creative Curriculum® studies;
- discover ways to incorporate child-led digital learning into daily practice;
- learn more about MarcoPolo Learning® and why we partnered with them; and
- explore MarcoPolo Learning’s® tight alignment with our pedagogical approach and research-based best practices.
Dr. Nermeen Dashoush
Clinical Assistant Professor of Early Childhood at Boston University
Chief Education Officer
Director of Research and Innovation
Vice President of Education at Teaching Strategies
Meaningful classroom interactions are the best way to strengthen the relationships within a classroom community and ensure powerful and rich learning opportunities for all children. But what do m...
Only through deep, analytical book discussions can children truly benefit from the dynamic characters, rich vocabulary, and powerful social–emotional themes that present themselves in high-qual...