At Teaching Strategies, our resources are not only research-based, they’re research-proven—validated and shown to be effective by extensive research conducted by independent researchers. From multi-year efficacy studies to peer-reviewed journal articles and research foundation papers, our vast body of research helps prove that you can trust our products to help you deliver positive outcomes for all children.
- Comparing Child Outcomes: Examining the Impact of The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool (PDF)
- Linking Curriculum and Assessment: The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool and Teaching Strategies GOLD® (PDF)
- One Researcher’s Interest in the Impact of Teaching Strategies’ Curriculum and Assessment Products – Coming Soon!
Over the years, GOLD® has been a part of extensive research efforts to measure it’s validity and effectiveness. Research continues on GOLD® and its effectiveness and we continue to improve the tool to make it easier for teachers and administrators to use.
- Using Teaching Strategies GOLD® to Assess Kindergarten Readiness and Track Growth and Development (PDF)
- Concurrent Validity of Teaching Strategies GOLD® (PDF)
- The Teaching Strategies Criteria Report (PDF)
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® Scaled Scores Report (PDF)
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® Growth Norms Technical Summary (PDF)
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® Assessment System Technical Summary 2013 (PDF)
- Evaluation of Two Observational Assessment Systems for Children’s Development and Learning (PDF)
- Using Teacher Ratings to Track the Growth and Development of Young Children Using the Teaching Strategies GOLD® Assessment System (PDF)
- Evidence of the Validity of Teaching Strategies GOLD® Assessment Tool for English Language Learners and Children with Disabilities (PDF)
- Teaching Strategies GOLD®: Measurement Properties and Use (PDF)
Research Foundation Papers
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® Assessment System (PDF)
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool
Explore the effectiveness of The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool. Our curriculum includes the latest research in the early childhood field, in order to help teachers and administrators to give children the best early childhood education possible.
- Effectiveness Study: The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool (PDF)
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: Executive Function (PDF)
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: Letter Knowledge (PDF)
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: Phonological Awareness (PDF)
- The Importance of the Assessment Cycle in The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool (PDF)