eCDA – Online Child Development Associate Preparation
Meet the minimum training requirements for Early Head Start on your terms!
eCDA™ from Teaching Strategies is the only research-based, fully tested, online child development associate (CDA) credential-preparation program. Developed in partnership with Northampton Community College, and taught by faculty from Northampton’s Center for Early Childhood Education, our eCDA program uses an interactive online format to engage individuals or groups of educators—and includes opportunities to solve problems like those encountered on the job.
Sessions begin every month, and federal financial aid is available for qualified candidates.
eCDA™ from Teaching Strategies:
- Provides 9 credit hours toward an A.A. degree while working on the CDA credential
- Features expert instruction from faculty at The Center for Early Childhood Education at Northampton Community College
- Includes online interactive exercises and knowledge assessments, as well as offline activities that integrate learning with practice
- Supplies everything students need to complete the CDA application process
- Meets CDA credential requirements for 120 clock hours of instruction