Welcome to the GOLD® support page for Colorado educators! At Teaching Strategies, our commitment to our customers extends far beyond providing high-quality resources—we make sure that our customers have all the support they need for successful implementation. Because successful implementation of GOLD® is what will ultimately lead to positive child outcomes—and there’s nothing more important than that.
Click this link to access a Colorado support page that includes a library of resources for both Kindergarten and Preschool GOLD® users. Please note: This page is password protected. Please contact Andrew Senkar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for password information.
For access to support resources, information, and much more, visit the new MyTeachingStrategies® Support Portal.
Colorado GOLD® Contact Information:
Support Number for Colorado Educators
To provide you with additional support, we have set up a dedicated MyTeachingStrategies™ and GOLD® technical support number exclusively for Colorado educators. Please use the dedicated phone number and email below to reach us:
- Phone: (844) 840-4653
- Email: COSupport@TeachingStrategies.com
Colorado Department of Education Contacts
- Results Matter Questions:
- Nick Ortiz / (303) 866-3368 / Ortiz_N@cde.state.co.us
- School Readiness Questions:
- Anji Gallanos / 720-527-0497 / Gallanos_A@cde.state.co.us
Teaching Strategies Contacts
- Renewals Questions:
- Lauren Clingman / (800) 637-3652 x1203 / email@example.com
- Colorado Account Implementation General Questions (Non-technical):
- Andrew Senkar / (301) 634-0818 x1101 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Sale Questions:
- Integration Support Questions:
- Niki Clontz / (301) 634-0818 x1049 / email@example.com