Support for GOLD® Checkpoints
To help ensure that you have access to the information you need for successful checkpoint completion, we’ve compiled a range of resources—from print to video to recorded webinars—that will give you detailed support throughout the process. We encourage you to explore, using the links below.
User Guides and FAQs
GOLD® How-To Videos
- Video: Finding the Support and Resource Library in GOLD™
- Video: Change or Reset Teacher Passwords in GOLD®
- Video: Add or Delete a Teacher in GOLD®
- Video: Checkpoint By Multiple Children in GOLD®
- Video: Reset a Forgotten Password in GOLD®
- Video: Upload Photos and Videos in GOLD®
- Video: Transfer a Child or a Teacher in GOLD®
- Video: Upload Your Own Weekly Planning Form to GOLD®
- Video: GOLD® Documentation App
Support From our Blog
- Blog Post: The Formative Approach
- Blog Post: The Bright Side of Assessment
- Blog Post: Got 5 Minutes? Do a Quick Review
- Blog Post: Assessment Tips: Saving Time with Preliminary Ratings
- Blog Post: A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
Still Have Questions?
** If you have already contacted GOLD® Tech Support and have received an email with a case number, you do not need to re-submit a contact request. Someone will follow up with you shortly.