Explore The Creative Curriculum
About The Creative Curriculum
The Creative Curriculum builds children’s confidence, creativity, and critical thinking skills through hands-on, project-based investigations. Trusted for decades by early childhood educators, our curriculum
- respects and nurtures individual skill progression for the whole child,
- harnesses the power of play through studies that engage learners as young as 2,
- seamlessly connects families to their children’s learning learning, and
- provides intentional support for every teacher every day.
Nurture children’s curiosity and promote development and learning in every area that is critical to their success as learners with these three components:
- smart planning and teaching tools,
- professional development, and
- print resources.
Please note the image reflects The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, Guided Edition. Items included in other versions will vary.
Built by Educators for Educators
We know early childhood educators face new challenges every day. That’s why we listen to educator feedback and build our curriculum alongside of them to ensure we meet your needs. Our curriculum,
- takes the guesswork out of planning,
- harnesses the power of play to help children learn,
- sets children up for success by meeting them where they are, and
- provides teachers with day-to-day support paired with long-term professional development.
Ready to take a look inside The Creative Curriculum? Learn more about this amazing curriculum, how it works, the research behind it, what is included, view a sample study and so much more.
The Creative Curriculum