Contact Your Regional Sales Representative
Our dedicated team of regional sales representatives is ready to support you and your early childhood program. Contact your state sales representative at 855-448-4352 or use the form below with any questions, requests, or to order our resources.
GOLD has been designated as an accepted assessment by the Pennsylvania Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL). Read the memo from the Office of Child Development and Early Learning for more details.
GOLD is a comprehensive approach to early childhood assessment, proven to be valid and reliable by extensive field testing. It is a seamless, user-friendly, inclusive resource for teachers—one that enables them to increase the effectiveness of their assessments while having more time to spend with children.
GOLD helps teachers focus on what matters most for children’s success, enabling them to meet the strengths, needs, and interests of each individual child.
Our Solutions Are Aligned to Early Learning Standards
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool
- September 2013: Pennsylvania Keystone Child Outcomes Framework: Infant/Toddler
- April 2015: Pennsylvania Learning Standards for Early Childhood: Prekindergarten
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
The Creative Curriculum for Kindergarten
- August 2018: Pennsylvania Core and Academic Standards: Language Arts (2014), Mathematics (2014), Science (2012), and Social Studies (2012)
- March 2015: Pennsylvania Learning Standards for Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten
- January 2015: Pennsylvania Learning Standards for Early Childhood: Infant/Toddler
- March 2012: Pennsylvania Keystone Child Outcomes Framework: Preschool