Contact Your Regional Sales Representative
Our dedicated team of regional sales representatives is ready to support you and your early childhood program. Contact your state sales representative at 855-448-4352 or use the form below with any questions, requests, or to order our resources.
- Katy Kimmel
- Michael Brucato
- Karyn Ross
- Margaret Grace
- Alex Brunelle
- Jared Nuby
- Courtney Gregory
Private Child Care Early Learning
Funding Opportunities – What You Need to Know
Grow NJ Kids is a state-sponsored initiative to raise the quality of child care and early learning throughout New Jersey.
All types of programs can participate in Grow NJ Kids—a child care center, a school- or center-based preschool program, a Head Start program, as well as a registered family child care provider, who cares for children in his/her home.
Our Solutions Are Aligned to Early Learning Standards
The Creative Curriculum for Kindergarten
- 2016: New Jersey Student Learning Standards for English Language Arts and Mathematics
- July 2018: New Jersey Student Learning Standards: Science (2014) and Social Studies (2014)
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- May 2017: New Jersey Birth to Three Early Learning Standards (2013) and New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards (2014)
- May 2017: New Jersey Student Learning Standards for Mathematics: Kindergarten through Third Grade
- May 2017: New Jersey Student Learning Standards for English Language Arts: Kindergarten
- June 2013: New Jersey Birth to Three Early Learning Standards
- July 2014: New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards 2014