Explore The Creative Curriculum
Discover The Creative Curriculum
What Is The Creative Curriculum?
The Creative Curriculum is an early childhood curriculum that builds children’s confidence, creativity, and critical thinking skills through hands-on, project-based investigations. Trusted for decades by early childhood educators, our curriculum:
- serves infants, toddlers, and twos; preschool, pre-K, and kindergarten children; and children in family childcare;
- respects and nurtures individual skill progression for the whole child;
- harnesses the power of play through studies that engage learners as young as 2;
- seamlessly connects families to their children’s learning; and
- provides intentional support for every teacher every day.
Comprehensive Curriculum for Early Childhood Education
Nurture children’s curiosity and promote development and learning in every area that is critical to their success as learners with these three components:
- smart planning and teaching tools,
- professional development, and
- print resources.
Please note the image reflects The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, Guided Edition. Items included in other versions will vary.
Built by Educators for Educators
We know early childhood educators face new challenges every day. That’s why we listen to educators’ feedback and build our curriculum alongside them to ensure we meet your needs. The Creative Curriculum:
- takes the guesswork out of planning,
- harnesses the power of play to help children learn,
- sets children up for success by meeting them where they are, and
- provides teachers with day-to-day support paired with long-term professional development.
Ready to take a look inside The Creative Curriculum? Learn more about this amazing curriculum, how it works, the research behind it, what is included, how to view a sample study, and so much more.
6 Reasons To Choose
The Creative Curriculum
Aligned to early learning standards
The Creative Curriculum is aligned to state early learning guidelines and the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework, helping your program meet all requirements while focusing on the needs of individual children.
Nurtures the whole child
Balance academic rigor with a whole-child approach through our curriculum, which helps foster all areas of children’s development and learning—from social–emotional and physical skills to development in literacy, math, science, and the arts.
Builds early language and literacy skills
Incorporate language and vocabulary, phonological awareness, knowledge of the alphabet, concepts of print, emergent writing skills, and engaging read-alouds with a robust collection of children’s books.
Develops math skills
Spark meaningful discussions and learning experiences throughout the day to develop essential mathematical skills, such as problem-solving, reasoning, communicating, making connections, and representing.
Facilitates individualized instruction
Embedded guidance within daily instructional resources enables teachers to effectively differentiate learning for each child.
Technology tools to streamline your teaching
Smart tools for responsive planning and meaningful engagement with every child and family enable teachers to focus more on teaching and less on tasks.