We are pleased to announce that The Creative Curriculum for Family Child Care was awarded a Tier 1 rating in the Louisiana Department of Education’s Instructional Materials Review (IMR) process.
This Tier 1 rating indicates that The Creative Curriculum for Family Child Care exemplifies quality
and scored the best possible on all indicators of superior quality.
Contact Your Regional Sales Representative
Our dedicated team of regional sales representatives is ready to support you and your early childhood program. Contact your state sales representative at 855-448-4352 or use the form below with any questions, requests, or to order our resources.
Our Solutions Are Aligned to Early Learning Standards
The Creative Curriculum for Kindergarten
- July 2018: Louisiana Academic Standards: English Language Arts (2016), Mathematics (2016), Science (2017), and Social Studies (2011)
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- May 2017: Louisiana’s Birth to Five Early Learning and Development Standards (2013)
- May 2017: Louisiana Student Standards for English Language Arts and Mathematics: Kindergarten (2016)
- August 2013: Louisiana’s Birth to Five Early Learning and Development Standards
- May 2013: Louisiana Grade Level Expectations
- Louisiana Standards for Programs Serving Four-Year-Old-Children
- Louisiana’s Early Learning Guidelines: Birth to Three