Easy. Intuitive. Saves You Time.
GOLD® Documentation App
Now available for Android™!
Apple Users: See the Documentation app in the App StoreSM.
- Open the App Store, Google Play store, or Amazon Appstore for Android icon on your mobile device and search for: “GOLD® Documentation.”
- Download the app onto your mobile device. Apple users will need an Apple ID and password to download the app from the App Store. Android users will need a GoogleTM username and password to download the app from the Google Play store.
- Log into the app using your GOLD® online user name and password.
Introducing GOLD® Documentation, a free app for GOLD® online subscribers. This user-friendly app enables teachers to easily capture documentation in the moment, using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or an Android mobile device. It’s technology at its best—saving teachers valuable time without compromising security, quality, or accuracy. The app also allows users to set preliminary levels directly from the app, allowing for a more complete documentation process on the app and less back-and-forth between the app and GOLD online.
With GOLD® Documentation, teachers can:
- capture documentation in real time using audio, video, photo, and text notes
- easily tag documentation with children’s names, objectives, and dimensions
- assign preliminary levels directly from the app and upload the data straight to GOLD® online
- count on the highest level of security—all documentation is accessible only from within the app and GOLD® online
- move quickly—one tap transfers documentation straight into GOLD®
- assess with confidence—more high-quality documentation better prepares teachers to assess a child’s growth and development
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon, the Amazon logo, and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
For technical support with the GOLD® app, please contact our Tech Support Team at 1-866-736-5913 or email@example.com.