Easy. Intuitive. Saves You Time.
Teaching Strategies GOLD Documentation App
- Open the App Store icon on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® and search for: “GOLD Documentation.”
- Download the app to your device! All you need is an Apple ID and password.
- Log into the app using your Teaching Strategies GOLD® user name and password.
Introducing Teaching Strategies GOLD Documentation, Version 2.1, a free app for Teaching Strategies GOLD online subscribers. This user-friendly app enables teachers to easily capture documentation in the moment, using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It’s technology at its best—saving teachers valuable time without compromising security, quality, or accuracy. And now, Version 2.1 allows users to set preliminary levels directly from the app, allowing for a more complete documentation process on the app and less back-and-forth between the app and GOLD online.
With Teaching Strategies GOLD Documentation, teachers can:
- capture documentation in real time using audio, video, photo, and text notes
- easily tag documentation with children’s names, objectives, and dimensions
- assign preliminary levels directly from the app and upload the data straight to Teaching Strategies GOLD online
- count on the highest level of security—all documentation is accessible only from within the app and Teaching Strategies GOLD online
- move quickly—one tap transfers documentation straight into Teaching Strategies GOLD
- assess with confidence—more high-quality documentation better prepares teachers to assess a child’s growth and development
For technical support with the GOLD app, please contact our Tech Support Team at 1-866-736-5913 or email@example.com.