Interested in joining a dynamic network of trainers? If so, our Professional Development Network is for you!
We are actively recruiting part-time contract trainers to join our talented, highly experienced network of early childhood experts who provide training and ongoing technical assistance services to child care programs, school districts, and Head Starts across the country.
As a professional development trainer, you’ll travel to Teaching Strategies customers to deliver training on The Creative Curriculum® and GOLD®. Our research-based approach to professional development consists of:
- Customized training for our customers
- Ongoing technical assistance to support quality implementation
- Relationship-building with teachers and administrators
- Shared goal-setting, classroom observations, and collaborative planning and problem solving
- Development of implementation plans, data analysis, report interpretation
- Study teams, and one-on-one administrator consultation
To apply, send the following materials:
- A resume and completed application (right click on “completed application” and choose “Save target as…” to save the application to your computer) to our Professional Development Network trainer application mailbox: PDNrecruiting@teachingstrategies.com.
- A DVD of a training session you’ve conducted, along with a cover letter that includes your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address and a brief description of the session. Please post your video recording to this link.
Note: If you don’t have a video of a training you’ve conducted, you can put together a 10-minute DVD explaining why you would like to join our network and why you think you are qualified.
We look forward to hearing from you!