Interested in joining a dynamic network of trainers? If so, our Professional Development Network is for you!
We are actively recruiting part-time contract trainers to join our talented, highly experienced network of early childhood experts who provide training and ongoing technical assistance services to child care programs, school districts, and Head Starts across the country.
As a professional development trainer, you’ll travel to Teaching Strategies customers to deliver training on The Creative Curriculum® and GOLD®. Our research-based approach to professional development consists of:
- Customized training for our customers
- Ongoing technical assistance to support quality implementation
- Relationship-building with teachers and administrators
- Shared goal-setting, classroom observations, and collaborative planning and problem solving
- Development of implementation plans, data analysis, report interpretation
- Study teams, and one-on-one administrator consultation