Note: This page is for private and public PreK programs serving 3, 4, and 5 year-olds subscribing to GOLD® through the State of Vermont umbrella license.
The cost of an annual subscription for 2017–2018 is $10.95 per child.
- The 2018-2019 cost will be $11.75 per child.
- The 2019-2020 cost will be $12.55 per child.
Prequalified PreK programs must subscribe to GOLD® through the Vermont umbrella license by completing the online form below to obtain approval. Only one application per organization/district is required. The primary authorized administrator or his/her designee should complete this form on behalf of all of the sites/schools in the organization or school district.
To get started:
- Complete the online form below. The information will automatically be sent for approval to the Vermont AOE. Please be aware that this form is not your subscription, and that you will need to complete additional steps to complete the process.
- Within two weeks, Vermont AOE will verify your information and send approval notification to Teaching Strategies so that a subscription can be processed.
- A Teaching Strategies Account Manager will contact you to complete this process.
- The authorized agent in the organization or school district will be sent a Subscription Agreement.
Once your Subscription Agreement has been processed, you will receive guidance on getting started with GOLD®, our online assessment system accessible through MyTeachingStrategies®. These resources can be accessed through the links in your New Order email, or at any time through the Implementation section of our Support Portal. To get to the Support Portal, click the question mark icon in the bottom left-hand side of most pages within MyTeachingStrategies®.Private programs, please note: When entering your program name and site name(s), make sure that they correspond with the name as shown on your Vermont State Childcare license. If you are a program with only one site, you should still enter the site name as it appears on your Vermont State Childcare license.
Teaching Strategies is here to support you with free technical support at +1 866-736-5913 (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday)
Within two weeks, Vermont AOE will verify your information for Teaching Strategies so that a subscription can be processed. An Account Manager from Teaching Strategies will contact you to complete this process. Please be aware that this form is not your subscription, and that you will need to complete additional steps to complete the process.