Note: This page is for private and public PreK programs serving 3, 4, and 5 year-olds subscribing to GOLD® through the State of Vermont umbrella license.
The cost of an annual subscription for 2017–2018 is $10.95 per child.
- The 2018-2019 cost will be $11.75 per child.
- The 2019-2020 cost will be $12.55 per child.
Prequalified PreK programs must subscribe to GOLD® through the Vermont umbrella license by completing the online form below to obtain approval. Only one application per organization/district is required. The primary authorized administrator or his/her designee should complete this form on behalf of all of the sites/schools in the organization or school district.
To get started:
- Complete the online form below. The information will automatically be sent for approval.
- Teaching Strategies staff will use the information you’ve provided to continue the subscription process and will contact you.
- The authorized agent in the organization or school district will be sent a Subscription Agreement.
- The agent signs the Subscription Agreement and returns it to Teaching Strategies along with payment or purchase order.
- Once your Subscription Agreement has been processed, you will be invited to register for free online orientations to the system.
- You may also register other administrators in your organization. We recommend that every administrator who will either manage the system for their site/school or will be responsible for training and supporting staff in their use of the system, participate in the free online sessions.
- Once your online orientations are complete, administrators can begin to set up licenses by entering programs and sites, and give access to teachers.
Private programs, please note: When entering your program name and site name(s), make sure that they correspond with the name as shown on your Vermont State Childcare license. If you are a program with only one site, you should still enter the site name as it appears on your Vermont State Childcare license.
Teaching Strategies is here to support you with free technical support from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on Friday, and free ongoing implementation support and consultation from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Within two weeks, Vermont AOE will verify your information for Teaching Strategies so that a subscription can be processed. An Account Manager from Teaching Strategies will contact you to complete this process. Please be aware that this form is not your subscription, and that you will need to complete additional steps to complete the process.