Washington (DCYF*) GOLD portfolio request
The Washington State Department of Child, Youth, and Family Services (DCYF)* license allows early learning organizations to purchase Teaching Strategies GOLD child portfolios at the discounted rate of $10.95 plus tax per child.
- Organizations manage their own data entry and can view their reports.
- Organizations must consent to DCYF and the state Educational Research Data Center using GOLD data under this license for research purposes while protecting the privacy of children.
*DCYF is a new state agency which includes the former Department of Early Learning (DEL).
Get started with your subscription:
- You select a primary GOLD administrator for your early learning organization.
- Your GOLD administrator submits the form below. Only one form is required per early learning organization.
- Teaching Strategies staff sends them a Subscription Agreement and a data sharing agreement.
- An authorized representative of your organization signs the Subscription Agreement and data sharing agreement and returns them to Teaching Strategies with payment or purchase order.
- Teaching Strategies confirms the Subscription Agreement has been processed and emails your GOLD administrator about accessing GOLD and setting up the account.
- Your GOLD administrator registers for free online orientations and encourages all administrators who will manage GOLD for their site/school or train and support staff using GOLD to participate in the free online sessions.
"*" indicates required fields