The NC Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) and Teaching Strategies are hosting virtual professional development sessions on getting started with Creative Curriculum. This session is intended specifically for site administrators.
In this 3-hour session, administrators will learn about the components of their Teaching Strategies solution and how to begin implementation. Time will be spent examining the foundations of curriculum and assessment and the how these components are all implemented throughout the day to support children, and families.
PD session participants will:
- Identify the essential components of your Teaching Strategies solution for high-quality preschool programming and the primary purposes of each of the components.
- Identify Teaching Strategies tools to support curriculum and assessment.
- Identify the tools that best support meaningful family engagement.
- List the key steps for getting started with Teaching Strategies curriculum and assessment tools.
Participants are required to choose one (and only one) session offered below. All sessions contain the exact same content.
When registering for a professional development session please keep in mind:
- Each participant must register to attend training separately (no group registration). Each registration must include that person’s name and unique email address.
- Only one registration will be accepted per person (duplicate registrations will be canceled). Participants must attend only your registered session, which will total 3 hours of training.
- All 3 hours of training must be completed in order to receive the training certificate.
- If you have not pre-registered for training, you will not be eligible for a certificate of completion.
Search for Available Sessions:
To begin, please use the filters below to find a session date and then click Register to visit that session’s registration page to find available session groups and times.
No Events Found