Nationally recognized. Evidence-based.
- The National Center on Quality
Teaching and Learning
Rated highest level of evidence of effectiveness
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Designated Model Program
- Department of Education
Designated Effective School-Based Prevention Program
Build the foundation children need for success in school and in life
Al’s Pals provides young children with the skills to prepare for life’s challenges through interactive lessons, engaging puppets, original music, and impactful teaching approaches.
- Cultivate Conflict Resolution and Problem-Solving Skills
- Help Children Manage Feelings and Behaviors
- Build Positive Relationships & Prevent Bullying
- Create Caring, Cooperative Classrooms
- Teach Children to Make Healthy Choices
- Build Authentic Family Partnerships
A Social–Emotional Learning Curriculum You Can Trust
The Making of the Al’s Pals Original Songs and Music
Learn how we created the brand-new Al’s Pals songs and music to reinforce core social–emotional learning concepts, language, and vocabulary while providing an authentic musical experience that will be loved by children, families, and teachers.
Foster Resiliency When It’s Needed the Most
Give young children the skills to prepare for life’s challenges with Al’s Pals, an evidence-based comprehensive social–emotional learning curriculum designed to meet the specific needs of preschool children.