Back-to-School Support for Administrators
This 90-minute support webinar introduces program administrators to the MyTeachingStrategies platform. We will walk you through navigating the platform, where to find support, setting up your license, and monitoring your staff as they get started on the platform.
In this session, we will cover
- navigating the MyTeachingStrategies platform,
- accessing the Support Portal,
- completing online professional development and product tutorials,
- participating in The Hub,
- setting up your license, including
- adding sites,
- adding user accounts for your staff,
- adding classes, and
- adding child records,
- allocating subscription licenses to users and classes,
- setting checkpoint due dates, and
- emulating user accounts.
Note: This session is for any program administrator subscribed to GOLD or The Creative Curriculum Cloud.
While we are not able to provide training certificates for attending, you will receive a proof of attendance email 24 hours after the session if you attend live.
We are recording this session and will email all registrants the on-demand recording the day after the session.