COVID-19 has posed new challenges for early childhood educators. At Teaching Strategies, we are hard at work building solutions to ensure early childhood educators are prepared for the new school year, no matter the back-to-school scenario.
While several existing Tadpoles® benefits play an even more important role in light of the pandemic, we’re also working on enhancements that will address new challenges for this back-to-school season. With Tadpoles®, you can do the following:
In addition to these critical features of Tadpoles®, we announced our plans last week to build a an even more comprehensive Distance Learning Solution—integrating curriculum, assessment, family engagement, communication, and professional development—that will enable early childhood education programs to
- prepare for any back-to-school scenario;
- ensure 24/7 access to curriculum;
- build powerful family partnerships;
- set teachers up for success; and
- integrate formative assessment to assess COVID-19 learning loss.
To learn more about our plans, please take a look at our new datasheets and join us for a webinar later this summer:
Breeyn Mack, Vice President, Educational Content
Denis Khazan, Chief Technology Officer
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 2:00 PM EST
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:00 PM EST
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:00 PM EST
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 12:00 PM EST
Thursday, August 13, 2020 12:00 PM EST
Thursday, September 3, 2020 12:00 PM EST
* Currently, two-way communication is an opt-in feature; please reach out to email@example.com if you would like it enabled.