Taking the Cloud to the Next Level
Innovation and Evolution of The Creative Curriculum Cloud
We believe that all children deserve a nurturing, engaging, and high-quality learning environment designed to support their unique needs throughout the critical, formative years.
To deliver on this commitment, we launched The Creative Curriculum Cloud in 2020 to help early childhood education programs navigate to the unique challenges of distance learning necessitated by the pandemic.
Since that initial launch, we’ve been hard at work, innovating The Creative Curriculum Cloud to ensure your continued success today and into the future. For the past two years, we’ve been listening carefully to your feedback and working to further address your needs.
In addressing your needs, we have evolved The Creative Curriculum Cloud from a solution for distance learning to a powerful productivity tool that can enable teachers at all experience levels—from novice to expert—to provide inspired, developmentally appropriate, whole-child learning experiences with everything they need at their fingertips. The Creative Curriculum Cloud is designed as an aid for teachers, facilitating everyday engagement and communication and streamlining admin tasks, so that teachers can have more meaningful interactions with every child.
Here are some highlights of the innovations we’ve delivered over the past two years to realize the true potential of The Creative Curriculum Cloud.
- Curated, customizable, multimedia playlists for each preschool investigation, available in English and Spanish, that directly support classroom instruction to reinforce and extend learning at home and include ReadyRosie video activities, digital children’s books, and family Mighty Minutes. An investigation playlist is automatically sent to families via the mobile app on the first day of each planned investigation so teachers don’t have to take any extra steps!
- A new Day View for preschool teachers provides access to everything needed to teach for the day, eliminating the need to track down Mighty Minutes cards, Intentional Teaching Experiences, or even studies simplifying planning and teaching for teachers. The Day View provides access to everything preschool teachers need to plan and teach at their fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
- In the middle of a busy day, teachers can use the new “Add Resource” feature to quickly find and add Intentional Teaching Experiences and Mighty Minutes activities by filtering by objective or dimension, using the Class Profile report, or for the first time, searching by activity name within the new Day View
- Improved interactivity and engagement for families in Teaching Strategies Family app, including the ability to favorite activities they love so they can easily find them later in Memories, mark activities complete by tapping “We did this,” and share videos or images of their children participating in these activities that teachers can easily use for documentation
- The ability to search for Intentional Teaching Experiences and Mighty Minutes activities at the same time, simplifying planning for teachers by saving time and steps while planning their week
- Monthly, curated, multimedia social–emotional learning playlists that support classroom instruction, including ReadyRosie video activities, digital children’s books, Al’s Pals songs, and Mighty Minutes for families in the Teaching Strategies Family app
- An enhanced Teaching Strategies Family app experience that improves communication, engagement, and ease-of-use with a modern user interface, a clear and meaningful stream of two-way communication, an improved family invitation process and choice, bilingual invitations and instructions, bulk email invites, and status indicators for teachers
- An interactive Digital Children’s Library with an interactive e-reader for preschool and kindergarten teachers and families that includes over 200 titles, including English and Spanish
- New digital curricular content, including three new preschool Teaching Guides (Cameras, Light, and Building a Bridge to Kindergarten) and three new, one-week preschool investigations on the topics of rain, jobs at home and school, and thanking people in the community
While we are proud of the progress we have made, we will continue to innovate on The Creative Curriculum Cloud. To learn more, explore The Creative Curriculum Cloud.