Enhance and extend learning opportunities through immersive, child-led video adventures that incorporate STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning content.
Teaching Strategies and MarcoPolo Learning have partnered to empower teachers and caregivers with developmentally appropriate technology that provides high-quality, personalized, and interactive learning moments. Together, we’re giving educators the guidance they need to thoughtfully incorporate child-led digital learning into their instruction.
MarcoPolo for Educators is an innovative, research-based digital tool for educators, designed for child-led discovery in school and at home. It includes 1,000+ video adventures that incorporate STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning content and are aligned to the Teaching Strategies objectives for development and learning and The Creative Curriculum studies, 3,000+ learning games to help children build foundational skills within a meaningful context, videos with supports for English language acquisition, and more.
Webinar participants will
- experience a live demo of MarcoPolo for Educators highlighting video adventures that cover STEAM and Social-Emotional Learning topics;
- see how MarcoPolo is aligned to the objectives for development and learning and The Creative Curriculum studies;
- discover ways to incorporate child-led digital learning into daily practice;
- learn more about MarcoPolo Learning and why we partnered with them; and
- explore MarcoPolo Learning’s tight alignment with our pedagogical approach and research-based best practices.