Teachers don’t have to face challenging classroom behaviors on their own. Noni, our new first-of-its-kind app, supports preschool, pre-K, and elementary school teachers working with children who have been impacted by trauma. Noni provides real-time support to help teachers build trauma-sensitive classrooms and understand, manage, and predict dysregulated child behaviors that stem from exposure to toxic stress and ACEs.
Join us to learn more about Noni, watch a demo, and see how it provides teachers with
- relationship-based, whole-class support, including individualized plans for children who need them;
- immediate, in-the-moment guidance for moments of heightened classroom stress;
- a robust library of video, audio, and text-based opportunities to support their professional learning—with a focus on trauma, ACEs, dysregulated behaviors, and the importance of relationship-building in working with trauma-impacted children;
- support for working with families as partners in healing from trauma; and
- resources that support teachers in prioritizing their own self-care and mental wellness.
Create trauma-sensitive, relationship-focused learning environments to mitigate the impact of trauma and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) on young children with Noni.
Prior to the pandemic, more than two-thirds of children had experienced at least one traumatic event by the age of 16. Stress from the pandemic has increased this statistic and magnified concerns for our most vulnerable children. Creating trauma-sensitive classrooms has never been more important than it is right now, but teachers are facing unprecedented challenges.
In this three-part webinar series, we’ll explore ways that trauma-informed educators can mitigate the impact of trauma and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) on young children. Throughout the series we’ll discuss the power of relationships, the importance of self-care for educators, and an exciting new tool to help educators understand, manage, and predict dysregulated child behaviors that stem from exposure to toxic stress and ACEs.
Mitigating the Impact of Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences: The Power of RelationshipsRecorded: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Mitigating the Impact of Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences: The Critical Importance of Self-Care for TeachersRecorded: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Current WebinarMitigating the Impact of Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences: Innovative Support for Building Trauma-Sensitive Classrooms with NoniRecorded: Wednesday, March 16, 2022