Leading Dynamic and Impactful Coaching Cycles
School leaders and instructional coaches are dedicated to supporting their faculty and staff, and well-facilitated coaching conversations can have a positive and significant impact on teacher success. Through intentionally planned coaching cycles, practitioners can strengthen their craft, bolster morale, and realize positive child outcomes. Navigating the coaching process, however, can be daunting.
- “How can I support educators through coaching?”
- “What does an effective debrief meeting look like?”
- “How can I support teachers with varying levels of experience?”
- “What can I do if I encounter resistance?”
If you find yourself pondering the answers to these questions, join us for a one-hour webinar to explore the components of dynamic and impactful coaching cycles. Leaders who attend this webinar will
- identify the four phases of a coaching cycle,
- analyze the components of an effective debrief meeting, and
- explore strategies for supporting educators with a range of experience and expertise.
Like the programs themselves, the leadership needs of preschools share many similarities with those of schools for older students, but they also encompass some meaningful differences. Join us for this five-part webinar series, in which we will explore a variety of powerful, practical strategies to help you make your preschool program leadership both a visible presence and a trusted voice for your community of learners.
Connecting Early Childhood Research to Everyday PracticeRecorded: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Revisiting Room Arrangement as a Teaching StrategyRecorded: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Current WebinarLeading Dynamic and Impactful Coaching CyclesRecorded: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Facilitating Challenging Conversations SuccessfullyRecorded: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Embracing Change (and Helping Others Do So, Too)Recorded: Tuesday, November 9, 2021