Wednesday, July 13, 2022 | 3:00PM EDTRegister
Even with all the right tools used in all the right ways, program leaders cannot guarantee specific, positive outcomes. But they can make them infinitely more likely, and those are odds worth pursuing.
In this hour-long webinar for school leaders, we will discuss ways to engage and empower teachers at all levels of experience, so that the three R’s—resilient, reliable, and remarkable—become staples of your leadership style and for your program as a whole.
We will discuss ways to
- help teachers bounce back from burnout;
- inspire teachers year-round through consistent, meaningful adult learning and coaching;
- identify and nurture teacher leaders;
- support teacher retention through a positive workplace environment; and
- maintain your own health and wellness through the many demanding roles you play.