Virtual Technical Assistance
Free, customized support for All Starred Providers that are implementing our ODJFS-provided tools:
The Creative Curriculum and/or GOLD
- Ask questions specifically regarding implementation for your classroom
- Learn practical strategies that you can implement in a classroom immediately after a session
- Receive tips for using curriculum and assessment more efficiently
Virtual Professional Development
Transform time away from your classroom into a professional development opportunity.
- Free access to five Ohio-approved online courses is provided as part of the partnership with ODJFS.
- Attendees must attend BOTH days of the session to receive Ohio hours.
- Attendees who arrive more than 15 minutes late, leave early, or are absent for more than 5 minutes may not receive credit.
- 2023-02-072023-02-21 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM | Tuesday-Tuesday QL-2757945 Introduction to The Creative Curriculum® for Family Child Care (1-Day) Virtual Training ID: 10127441 | | Register
How to prepare for the training:
- If you have dual monitors, use them! It’ll be easier to see the instructor and your screen
- Be prepared to leave your video on the entire time unless taking a designated
- Find a quiet room or space you won’t be distracted by people coming up to you throughout the day.
- Reserve checking your email for breaks. You don’t want to get distracted by something while you’re trying to learn.
- For GOLD trainings, participants will be provided Objectives for Development and Learning (ODL)
- For The Creative Curriculum trainings, participants will be provided Foundation Volumes for The Creative Curriculum
The only providers allowed to attend the virtual professional development are child care providers who service publicly funded children paid for by ODJFS. This could include programs that are SUTQ star rated, applied for star rating, or have received products through the ODJFS grant.
For a quick guide on how to use
Zoom for you and your staff
- Explore your dedicated support page for free resources designed to help you get started using GOLD and The Creative Curriculum in your program.
- Learn how to set up your GOLD account, access Getting Started Guides for The Creative Curriculum and see both GOLD and The Creative Curriculum in action.
Q: How do I access the ODJFS Provider Support Page